The third/fourth place match up between Uruguay vs Germany will take place on Saturday, July 10th and Online Sportsbook Pro has the latest odds and information about where and how to make that World Cup wager on the match.
The Uruguay vs Germany match will be a good matchup as the German team was heavily favored going into the 2010 World Cup and just about made the finals. The German coach stated that he will have to encourage his players as this is the last game of the tournament for them.
Bodog Sportsbook has the following odds for tomorrow matchup.
In a point spread wager, Uruguay is at +1(-160) and Germany is at -1(+125). In a straight up moneyline bet, Uruguay is at +350 and Germany is at -135. If you wager on a draw, the moneyline is at +275. If you are looking to make a sports bet on the over / under, the line is +115 for over 3 and -150 for under.
Bookmaker Sportsbook has the following odds for tomorrow matchup.
In a point spread wager, Uruguay is at +1(-170) and Germany is at -1(+150). In a straight up moneyline bet, Uruguay is at +360 and Germany is at -135. If you wager on a draw, the moneyline is at +275. If you are looking to make a sports bet on the over / under, the line is +145 for over 2.5 and -125 for under 2.5.
Predictions: We think Uruguay has examined the way Spain thrust the offensive thunder on Germany and has a game plan in mind. Whether they can maintain the game plan is something else. The key will be keeping Germany away from the goal as much as possible and hitting them hard offensively.
Germany has a good shot if they can counteract Uruguay and keep them on the defensive the way we think they can.
Our prediction: Uruguay 2 Germany 1
- Netherlands, Spain Defeat Uruguay, Germany to Advance to 2010 World Cup Final
- Netherlands beat Uruguay and advance to World Cup Final
- 2010 World Cup Quarter Finals: Argentina vs. Germany
- 2010 World Cup: The Netherlands and Uruguay Advance to Semi Finals
- Germany, Spain Defeat Argentina, Paraguay to Advance to 2010 World Cup Semi Finals
Leave a Reply
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Denver Nuggets Part Ways with Head Coach George Karl
- NBA Legend Julius Erving Claims Lakers Traded ‘Damaged Goods’ to 76ers
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...