Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers Sun. Nov. 6, 2011 8:20 p.m. EST
As arguably the most heated rivalry in the NFL, the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Baltimore Ravens will come into Week 9 with hopes of taking the lead within the AFC North division. At this point in time, the Steelers have been able to crawl back up to the top of the division and have taken advantage of the Ravens recent struggles, but in Week 9 the AFC north division title could very well be on the line with winner-take-all scenario.
The Cincinnati Bengals are still threatening to make a difference in the AFC North division this season as they will come into Week 9 with a 5-2 and a second place standing, but Andy Dalton and company have yet to play either the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Baltimore Ravens this season. With that being said, the Steelers and the Ravens are still considered to be the top dogs and will come into this game with the mentality that they are playing for the division title.
Earlier in the season, the Baltimore Ravens were clearly the better team on both sides of the football as they were able to dominate the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 1, 35-7. Things have definitely changed since then as head coach Mike Tomlin has been able to get the Steelers back on track with the defense back to form and the offense looking better than ever.
As of right now, the Pittsburgh Steelers have been given the edge to get the best of their arch division rivals in Week 9 with a -4 point spread. Even though this game will be dog fight from start to finish, the Steelers are the better team and should cover this spread while getting a much-needed win over the Ravens.
- NFL Week 4: Baltimore Ravens vs Pittsburgh Steelers odds and predictions
- NFL Week 17: Cincinnati Bengals vs Baltimore Ravens sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Playoffs: Baltimore Ravens face Pittsburgh Steelers in AFC Division
- NFL Week 14: Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers odds and predictions
- NFL Week 1: Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...