Jacksonville Jaguars vs Kansas City Chiefs Sun. Oct. 24th 1pm EST
The Kansas City Chiefs have been one of the worst teams in the NFL for quite some time now and seemed to fall to last place in the AFC West division year in and out, but this season things have really started to turn around in Kansas City as the Chiefs have turned into a force to be reckoned with.
Starting the season with a win over the division rival San Diego Chargers (21-14) and then following it up with two more wins over the Cleveland Browns (16-14) and the San Francisco 49ers (31-10), the Kansas City Chiefs had proven they were for real and could very well be on their way to an AFC West division title as they were the only undefeated team left coming into Week 5, but they had to go up against Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts and were unable to get the win.
Unfortunately, the loss to the Indianapolis Colts was just the first of two straight as they dropped another one to the Houston Texans a week later.
Even though they have lost two straight coming into Week 7, the Kansas City Chiefs are still holding onto the first place lead in the AFC West division with a 3-2 record and will most likely widen their lead within the division with a win over the Jacksonville Jaguars this weekend.
As of right now, the Kansas City Chiefs should be the team favored to come out on top as the Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback situation is questionable at best right now as David Garrard is suffering from a concussion from the 30-3 loss to the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football.
Once the starting quarterback for the Jaguars is announced, and it will probably be Trent Edwards given the green light, the Chiefs will be favored and should come out on top.
Odds and lines for this matchup by leading online sportsbooks:
Spread: Jacksonville Jaguars +9 & Kansas City Chiefs -9
Moneyline: Not available yet
Over/Under: Jacksonville Jaguars 110 over & Kansas City Chiefs 110 under (37.5)
- NFL Week 5: Kansas City Chiefs vs Indianapolis Colts Sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Week 15: Jacksonville Jaguars vs Indianapolis Colts sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Week 8: Buffalo Bills vs Kansas City Chiefs Sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Week 16: Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs
- NFL Week 16: Tennessee Titans vs Kansas City Chiefs sportsbook odds and predictions
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...