St. Louis Rams vs Detroit Lions Sun. Oct. 10th 1pm EST
Coming into the 2010 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams had the number one overall pick and even though there was a lot of debate about which player the team should take, the consensus was that quarterback Sam Bradford was the right decision and the future face of the struggling NFL franchise.
Fortunately, the Rams have played much better than anticipated to start the season as they have won two of the first four games so far. Not only has Sam Bradford lived up to the hype given to every number one overall draft pick, but he has turned into the undisputed leader of the Rams and might be able to lead this team to a NFC West division title this season if teams like the Seahawks Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers continue to struggle this year.
In Week 5, Sam Bradford will lead his Rams into Detroit to face another up and coming team in the Lions. Even though Detroit has had to play without their franchise quarterback in Matthew Stafford, the Lions have played much better than anticipated due to the emergence of rookie running back Jahvid Best and improved play on the defensive side of the football.
Despite the St. Louis Rams having won two games already this season and the Detroit Lions dropping all four of their games, these two teams are very evenly matched coming into Week 5 and should battle it out in a game that will almost certainly come down to the wire in the fourth quarter.
As of right now, the Detroit Lions are favored to come out on top in this one with a -3 point spread, but I believe the St. Louis Rams might be able to pull off the slight upset here.
Odds and lines for this matchup by leading online sportsbooks:
Spread: St. Louis Rams +3 & Detroit Lions -3
Moneyline: St. Louis Rams +135 & Detroit Lions -155
Over/Under: St. Louis Rams 110 over & Detroit Lions 110 under (42.5)
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...