Green Bay Packers vs Washington Redskins Sun. Oct. 10th 1pm EST
The Washington Redskins may have only won two out of the first four games of the NFL regular season so far, but they will be flying high and full of confidence heading into Week 5 after they were able to get the best of Donovan McNabb’s former team in the Philadelphia Eagles last week and claim the top spot in the NFC East division.
Even though the Washington Redskins are now the first place team in the very competitive NFC East division ahead of the Philadelphia Eagles, New York Giants and the Dallas Cowboys, they will have their work cut out for them in Week 5 when they host the Green Bay Packers. For the best NFL wagers, trust Bodog sportsbook.
The Packers may have had their fair share of struggles this season on both sides of the football, but it would be hard to argue that they aren’t still one of the best teams in the NFC Conference with a legitimate shot to contend for a Super Bowl title at season’s end, but the Washington Redskins will almost certainly test them in this Week 5 showdown.
The one thing to watch in this matchup will be the quarterback play of both Aaron Rodgers and Donovan McNabb as both players are amongst the best at their position and the offense strictly flows through them, especially since both the Packers and the Redskins have injury problems in their backfield.
Personally, I believe the Green Bay Packers are the better all around team of the two as they are solid on both sides of the football, but the Washington Redskins might be able to give them a run for their money if their defense steps up and limits the potent offense of Aaron Rodgers and company.
Odds and lines for this matchup by leading online sportsbooks:
DSI Diamond Sportsbook:
Spread: Green Bay Packers -2.5 & Washington Redskins +2.5
Moneyline: Green Bay Packers -140 & Washington Redskins +120
Over/Under: Green Bay Packers 110 over & Washington Redskins 110 under (47.5)
Spread: New York Giants +3 & Houston Texans -3
Moneyline: New York Giants +120 & Houston Texans -140
Over/Under: New York Giants 110 over & Houston Texans 110 under (44)
- NFL Week 17: New York Giants vs Washington Redskins odds and predictions
- NFC Divisional Round: New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers
- NFL Week 13: Washington Redskins vs New York Giants odds and predictions
- NFL Week 6: Miami Dolphins vs Green Bay Packers Sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Week 12: Minnesota Vikings vs Washington Redskins Sportsbook odds and predictions
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...