Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys Sun. Oct. 2, 2011 1 p.m. EST
One of the most anticipated matchups in Week 4 will be the up-and-coming Detroit Lions taking on the banged up Dallas Cowboys. Even though Tony Romo and company are dealing with multiple injuries and as a result are nowhere near 100%, the Cowboys are still a force to be reckoned with and will be heading into Week 4 with a 2-1 record and a first place standing in the NFC East.
Ironically enough, despite all their injury problems the Dallas Cowboys are the favorites to come out on top in Week 4, but not by much. The Detroit Lions continue to prove week in and week out that they are the real deal this season and are ready to make it back into the playoffs after a long time on the outside looking in.
With quarterback Matthew Stafford playing like a legitimate NFL MVP candidate and wide receiver Calvin Johnson on a record-setting pace, the seems to be no stopping the Lions in the first few weeks of the season as they have gotten out to a perfect 3-0 record for the first time since 1980. Now that the Lions are no longer the NFL’s best kept secret, the Cowboys will know that they will have their work cut out for them in Week 4.
As of right now, the Dallas Cowboys have been given the slight edge with a -1 point spread in their favor. This spread means that the odds makers have no idea how this game will pan out and with good reason as either one of these teams could come out on top.
In my opinion, the Cowboys are still the better all-around team and should get the win.
Take the Cowboys at -1.
- Lions stay undefeated after impressive comeback against Cowboys
- Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson Broke Jerry Rice’s Record With Broken Fingers
- NFL Week 11: Detroit Lions vs Dallas Cowboys Sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Week 9: New York Jets vs Detroit Lions Sportsbook odds and predictions
- Detroit Lions sign Calvin Johnson to largest contract in NFL history
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...