The NFC North division is as competitive as ever this season with all four teams potentially in the running for the division title. The Minnesota Vikings may be a stretch, but they got their first win right out of the gate with Adrian Peterson looking healthy.
As for the other three teams, the division title is up for grabs. The Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears are arguably three of the best teams in the NFC Conference along with the San Francisco 49ers. All three of these squads are stacked offensively with formidable defenses. The Packers defense is suspect, but good enough for the time being.
Unfortunately for Green Bay, the season got off on the wrong foot with a loss to the 49ers at Lambeau Field. San Francisco proved they’re the team to beat in the NFC this season with a dominant mix of offense and defense.
With that being said, the Packers played exceptionally well for a team with flaws defensively. Green Bay will look to bounce back in Week 2 against the arch division rival Bears.
This heated division rivalry will take place at Lambeau on Thursday night. Both teams will come into this matchup with the belief that they’re the better squad. This game may come down to the wire with neither side giving up an inch.
The real question heading into this game will be on the defensive side of the football. The Packers have the obvious edge offensively, but will be a liability defensively against Jay Cutler and company. Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson will do their boost to keep the revamped Bears’ offense in check, but it might not be enough.
As of right now, the Packers are favored to come out on top in this NFC North division battles with a -6 point spread. Green Bay should come out on top at home, but it will be close.
Take Bears at +6.
- NFL Week 17: Chicago Bears vs Green Bay Packers sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFC Championship Game: Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears in NFL Playoffs
- NFL Week 3 Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears
- NFL Week 3: Green Bay Packers vs Chicago Bears Sportsbook odds and predictions
- Green Bay Packers’ Charles Woodson Cleared To Play Saturday
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...