The AFC North division title may be out of reach at this point in the NFL regular season for the defending AFC champion Pittsburgh Steelers with the Baltimore Ravens almost certainly winning the division and moving on to the playoffs, but the Steelers are still in the running for the AFC Wild Card and could take one step closer to clinching a playoff spot with a win over the lowly Cleveland Browns in Week 14.
The Cleveland Browns may have come into this season with high hopes of finally turning the struggling franchise around with a promising young quarterback in Colt McCoy and a Pro Bowl running back in Peyton Hillis, but the team has failed to live up to expectations once again with just a 4-8 record coming into this AFC North showdown with the Steelers.
With that being said, the Browns probably won’t stand much of a chance this weekend at Heinz Field as the Steelers should make quick work of this underachieving squad from Cleveland. The Browns were able to get Peyton Hillis back for the last two games, but his has had little impact and as a result Cleveland has lost two straight to the Cincinnati Bengals (23-20) and the Baltimore Ravens (24-10).
As of right now, the Pittsburgh Steelers have been favored to come out on top in this AFC North battle with -14 point spread. This spread is way too high in my opinion as the Steelers struggled to put away the lowly Kansas City Chiefs two weeks ago and might have the same problems with the Cleveland Browns.
Take the Cleveland Browns at +14.
- NFL Week 17: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cleveland Browns sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Week 16: Baltimore Ravens a 3 point favorite over Cleveland Browns
- NFL Week 6: Cleveland Browns vs Pittsburgh Steelers Sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Week 4: Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns Sportsbook odds and predictions
- NFL Week 17: Cincinnati Bengals vs Baltimore Ravens sportsbook odds and predictions
Leave a Reply
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Denver Nuggets Part Ways with Head Coach George Karl
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...