New England Patriots @ Philadelphia Eagles Sun. Nov. 27, 2011 4:15 p.m. EST
Coming into this NFL regular season, the Philadelphia Eagles were dubbed the “Dream Team” with multiple free agent Pro Bowl additions and superstar quarterback Michael Vick signed to a $100 million dollar deal. With all these talented players surrounding Vick and head coach Andy Reid calling the shots on the sidelines, the consensus was this team could contend with the defending Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers.
Unfortunately, that hasn’t been the case because all of this talent just haven’t been able to play together and form the kind of unstoppable force that everyone thought they would be this season. With just four wins on the year, the playoffs are basically out of the question right now with the New York Giants and the Dallas Cowboys a few games ahead, but the Eagles did come out on top last week and will look to do the same this week against the New England Patriots.
Even though the New England Patriots defense is arguably the worst in the league, especially against the pass, this team still has three-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady under center and head coach Bill Belichick running the show. With the Eagles struggling the way they have all season long and having Vince Young at quarterback due to an injury to Michael Vick, I believe the Patriots will put this team in their place on their home field in Philly.
As of right now, the New England Patriots are favored to win this game with just a -4 point spread. This is ridiculous in my opinion as I believe that there is a blowout in the making here with the Patriots cruising to victory.
- NFL Week 13: Philadelphia Eagles @ Seattle Seahawks
- Michael Vick signs $100 million dollar contract extension with Philadelphia Eagles
- Recent rumors have Brett Favre giving it one more shot in the NFL with the Philadelphia Eagles?
- NFL Week 2 Matchups: Philadelphia Eagles @ Atlanta Falcons
- NFL Week 10: Philadelphia Eagles vs Washington Redskins Sportsbook odds and predictions
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...