Rookie quarterback Tim Tebow misses yet another practice with the Denver Broncos. This is the second consecutive practice that Tebow has missed since sustaining an injury to his ribs in Sunday’s exhibition game against the Cincinnati Bengals. While the reason he hasn’t been participating in practices and may not play in the home opener this weekend, the Denver Broncos are not releasing any type of official information relevant to Tebow’s issue; however, it’s safe for us all to assume it’s from the hit in Sunday’s exhibition game.
Drafted out of Florida, Tebow did participate in Tuesday’s two-a-days but didn’t fully participate in practice. Then, Tebow attempted to take field for practice on Wednesday but after doing a short walk around, he spoke with the team’s trainers and soon after went off the field to not return. Thursday’s practice, which Tebow did not participate in, was the last practice of the Bronco’s training camp.
Since he didn’t participate in two straight practices with the Denver Broncos, he may be ineligible to participate in the preseason home opener for the Broncos against the Detroit Lions.
However, he may out longer than just the preseason home opener if he doesn’t change his running style. Various media sources say that if he doesn’t change his running style, the NFL will take him for what he has and it won’t end on a good note for Tebow. What do you think about Tebow’s future success as a quarterback – do you think he has what it takes or do you think he needs to own up and change his running style a bit to keep from sustaining injury after injury this season?
Tim Tebow is not the only one missing practice with the Denver Broncos though as wide receiver Brand Stokely, cornerback Champ Bailey, as well as tight end Daniel Graham also missed practiced Thursday.
- John Elway states Broncos QB Tim Tebow is not going anywhere
- Denver Broncos News: Tim Tebow misses second practice with bruised ribs,
- John Elway puts pressure on Tim Tebow heading into playoff debut
- Tim Tebow leads Denver Broncos to second win of the season
- Tim Tebow leads Denver Broncos to sixth win in seven games
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...