Ever since quarterback Tony Romo took over under center for the Dallas Cowboys, the up-and-coming gunslinger has been under tremendous pressure to turn America’s Team into a perennial Super Bowl title contender in the NFC Conference. With the competition getting better and better in the NFC, Romo has definitely had his work cut out for him as the undisputed leader of one of the most popular professional sports franchises.
Despite plenty of talent surrounding him throughout his time as the starting quarterback in Dallas, Romo has been unable to turn this team into the perennial Super Bowl title contender that everyone in the Lone Star state has been hoping for. With that being said, the window of opportunity for Romo as the starting quarterback in Dallas is beginning to close.
The consensus around the NFL is looking more and more like the Dallas Cowboys need to make a change at the quarterback position in order to begin to move forward. There is no doubting Romo’s talent and ability under center, but he simply can’t seem to get it done come playoff time.
Coming into next season for the Dallas Cowboys, Tony Romo may be on the hotseat starting Week 1. The Cowboys have made no moves to bolster the quarterback position in order to put pressure on Romo, but that may very well change in the upcoming NFL draft.
Even though Tony Romo already has tremendous pressure on him to turn this team into a winner and force to be reckoned with in the NFC Conference, the veteran quarterback has made it known that he won’t be satisfied until he wins a Super Bowl for the Dallas Cowboys. With New York Giants’ QB Eli Manning already winning two and playing in the NFC East, the pressure will be on once again for Romo as this may very well be his last season as a starter in Dallas if he can’t lead the Cowboys to the promise land.
- Cowboys’ Miles Austin and Tony Romo banged up after win over 49ers
- DeMarco Murray has become the starting running back for the Dallas Cowboys
- NFL Week 6: Dallas Cowboys @ Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Week 17 Dallas Cowboys battle the New York Giants for the NFC East division title
- NFL Week 6: Dallas Cowboys vs Minnesota Vikings Sportsbook odds and predictions
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...