Denver Broncos vs Tennessee Titans Sun. Oct. 3rd 1pm EST
The Denver Broncos and the Tennessee Titans are two teams with some promising young players, but still seem to be a few pieces of the puzzle away from being serious forces to be reckoned with in the AFC Conference. Even though these teams have already had some disappointing losses this season, they have played well collectively and could compete for a playoff spot later in the year, but they will need to get this win as it could turn out to be huge at season’s end.
Offensively these teams are pretty even in my opinion, but for different reasons as the Tennessee Titans are one of the best running teams in the league and the Denver Broncos have quickly turned into one of the best passing teams in the NFL. This is a great game for some NFL football betting.
With running back Chris Johnson coming out of the backfield for the Titans and quarterback Kyle Orton already getting more and more comfortable with his young receiving corps for the Broncos, this Week 4 matchup has the potential to be a high scoring affair, but in the end I believe it will be Tennessee that comes out on top.
As of right now, the Tennessee Titans are favored to come out on top in this game with a -6.5 point spread, but I believe that spread could be a little high for two reasons.
The Denver Broncos defense is as underrated as any defense in the league. Yes, they may not have arguably their best defensive player on the field in Pro Bowl linebacker Elvis Dumervil (torn pectoral muscle), but they still have one of the most active secondarys in the league.
Secondly, Kyle Orton is also underrated as in my opinion he is amongst the top ten quarterbacks in this league with ability to light up the scoreboard and limit mistakes on any given Sunday.
Ultimately, I believe Chris Johnson might turn out to be too much for the Denver Broncos to handle, but it will be a good game nonetheless with a possible upset on the horizon.
Odds and lines for this matchup by leading online sportsbooks:
Spread: Denver Broncos +6.5 & Tennessee Titans -6.5
Over/Under: Denver Broncos -110 over & Tennessee Titans -110 under (42.5)
DSI Diamond Sportsbook:
Spread: Denver Broncos +7 & Tennessee Titans -7
Over/Under: Denver Broncos -115 over & Tennessee Titans -105 under (42.5)
- NFL Week 10: Tennessee Titans vs Miami Dolphins odds and predictions
- NFL Week 17: Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos
- Chris Johnson signs four-year contract extension with Tennessee Titans
- NFL Week 1: Raiders @ Titans Odds and Predictions
- NFL Week 3: Tennessee Titans vs New York Giants Online Sportsbook odds and predictions
Leave a Reply
- NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat Game 6
- Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics Close to Pulling Off Blockbuster Trade
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Wants to Play At Least Two More Seasons
- Spurs’ Tony Parker Listed as Day-to-Day With Hamstring Strain
- Mike Wallace Turned Down $76 Million Offer from Minnesota Vikings
- Doc Rivers Expresses Interest In Joining Los Angeles Clippers
- Texans’ Ed Reed Says Tom Brady Slide Forced Hip Surgery
- Indianapolis Colts Agree To Terms With RB Ahmad Bradshaw
- Is Tim Tebow a contender for the backup QB role for the New England Patriots?
- Future Hall of Famer Jason Kidd Frontrunner for Brooklyn Nets Coaching Job
- Adam: I agree with anyone that Lebron cannot be compared to Michael Jordan but when someone says he has not reached...
- a.rey: I appreciate your opinion, but I’m guessing you’ve never been to Virginia Beach. All you really...
- Matt: What rumor?? This is wild speculation on your part. Is there a source that has suggested this?
- Joe: Whoever wrote this isn’t very knowledgable. First off it’s Hasselbeck not Hasselback and he wanted...
- Ramon: The magic is got to do what is best for the magic.why should they care about were Howard wants to be,because...
- chase: We DO NOT want him back here in Memphis! We rode that ship for a long time and it has sailed long ago. We love...
- mathew: i hope he goes to rockets!
- May: How dare you label state this article as: “May be Forced to Retire if Not Granted House Arrest”. It...